Fancy being you
I make myself come,
With her name on my lips.
I scream it out loud.
Pretending I'm you givin' it to her
Harder than she's ever got it before.
And she knows.
Lips pursing into smiles at me over coffee and biscotti, eyes twinkling with the know.
I used to hate her.
I rip my straying eyes once again from the outline of her nipples, the rock hard pebbles straining the fabric of her shirt.
You don't know.
Grinning at me, familiar smile from inseparable lifetimes shared-schools, college and even jobs.
I used to love you.
Your arm drapes over the back of her chair, a palm stretch across ribs, under the right swell of tit, a mongrel marking 'mine' in gold.
I used to know.
What I always wanted and what I now fantasize is like the distance between heaven and hell.
I can't stand myself.
Friendly laughter and warm tones are belied by imaginary grudge fucks, her stretched over a Joe Muggs table, while you are cuckold.
I make her come,
With your name on her lips.
She screams it out loud.
Pretending you're me taking her
In ways she's never known before.
2008 (c) Claudia MelGregory
I make myself come,
With her name on my lips.
I scream it out loud.
Pretending I'm you givin' it to her
Harder than she's ever got it before.
And she knows.
Lips pursing into smiles at me over coffee and biscotti, eyes twinkling with the know.
I used to hate her.
I rip my straying eyes once again from the outline of her nipples, the rock hard pebbles straining the fabric of her shirt.
You don't know.
Grinning at me, familiar smile from inseparable lifetimes shared-schools, college and even jobs.
I used to love you.
Your arm drapes over the back of her chair, a palm stretch across ribs, under the right swell of tit, a mongrel marking 'mine' in gold.
I used to know.
What I always wanted and what I now fantasize is like the distance between heaven and hell.
I can't stand myself.
Friendly laughter and warm tones are belied by imaginary grudge fucks, her stretched over a Joe Muggs table, while you are cuckold.
I make her come,
With your name on her lips.
She screams it out loud.
Pretending you're me taking her
In ways she's never known before.
2008 (c) Claudia MelGregory


0 comments:
Post a Comment