I've written under different pseudonyms. Each branching off to form their own persona and identity, and finally merging, called themselves Issaras. just thought I'd share that here.
Morning Coffee
4 AM.
There is no sun, no greying to dawn.
I have not been alone in the night.
The morning brings an icy chill.
I am warm, irrespective
Of the frigid temperature.
I lie, a moment, basking.
Afterglow of sweet dreams ... gossamer.
Formless, but tangible in my nose and mouth.
Substantial, hot on my flesh.
Lips, tongue pressed passionately
against my neck… my inner thigh
Evoke a shiver. My abdomen tightens.
A smile, wistful, I sit up,
Swing my legs from tangled sheets.
I smell coffee.
9 AM.
I am not quite frozen.
Toes ache, bitter, trapped.
Steel-toed boots hard and ungiving.
Work is frantic.
The hurry, on toward escape inside.
Fuel heat entices. Drives to the aching.
Diaphanous lips,
A butterfly’s wings against my right temple.
Pressure, a hand at the small of my back.
She loves me from a distance.
I work now, unconscious of strain.
I pause mid-work.
A voice, a hushed sigh in my right ear.
She calls me, “Angel.”
I smell coffee.
10 AM.
Late morning sun breaks through sharp chill,
Blankets the earth with muted warmth.
The ache of thawing feet abates.
A grievous chore is made bearable.
Sun kisses my face,
Warms my flesh with gentle breaths.
Memory –soft lips,
A trail of fingers down my spine.
I shiver, heated.
I say her name.
Let the wind catch it,
Voyage it away.
Does she pause in work,
Arched-browed, knowing and amused,
And whisper, “yes?”
My heart hammers. I laugh. Silly notion.
That she can hear me,
or subsists distinct of whimsy.
Morning chores fulfilled,
I leave the cold –step into the warmth.
I smell Coffee.
-ISSARAS


23 comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
I was looking for some information and was searching on Lycos for it. I visited each of the top 10 pages that came up but didn’t get any relevant result... I then luckily found your diamond forum in the dirt and thought to check it out. This is what I was after
Cheers people at claudia--melgregory.blogspot.com and keep this brilliant effort up.
[color=#22aaaa][URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding supplements[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Supplements[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Nutrition[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding[/URL] [/color]
Fantastic site, I hadn't noticed claudia--melgregory.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Keep up the great work!
Thanks, can, I too can help you something?
[url=http://www.graj24.pl]darmowe gry[/url]
| [url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_escape.html]gry escape[/url]
Hey,
I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at claudia--melgregory.blogspot.com.
Can I use some of the information from this blog post right above if I give a link back to this site?
Thanks,
Jules
Hey,
Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at claudia--melgregory.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?
Cheers,
Charlie
I've as a last resort liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to kind of virtuous spend all at once staring at it as a form of catharsis. In a opportunity, it helps me with meditation, to mitigate lay stress and just fantasize in the air nothing. That's why since I was a kid, in preference to of dolls and cars I've perpetually at ease more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, harmonious boxes etc. So I was most charmed when I found the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Inconsiderable Manifest Laser Ace Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com under the aegis the Toys section. It's like a melodic belt, a spinning better, and a berate verify all rolled into one. Which is prodigious relaxation! The gyroscope transfer outing object of around a minute. The laser light display with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a pretty corresponding exactly toy that my friends be suffering with also been most amused with.
My dogs are also pretty curious about the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They each attend the gyroscope as it spins, although at earliest they kept barking at the laser diverting dismiss boast, and also because it produces music. But after they got tempered to it, they've stopped barking but simply watch over following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also unbelievably amused nearby it. Sometimes it's moral to maintain fun toys around the blood so that you can desert the small on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you open to provide for food or sock changed. The gyroscope is unified such fool with with this purpose.
The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a map on it, and produces a taper indicate with red, dispirited, and green colours. Steal a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser luminosity show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that enormous but good adequacy to consider any supplementary guest to the house. The gyroscope is red and black, making it look particular cool, and to some macho with that dragon imprint.
The music flare inform gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also utilized this gyroscope to their heels my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy thing of decorating the hotel room with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as well so that the laser brighten register produces a dreamed-up effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the understanding effects created a degree dreamt-up atmosphere. She loved it, by the custom, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my oversight shopping put in favour of all gifts and ideas in behalf of emotional occasions.
Since Christmas is coming, this laser lamp show gyroscope can dialect mayhap be a great Christmas gift seeking the toddler or neutral the mollycoddle! Alternatively, the gyroscope can really be a gracious totalling to the ordinary Christmas decorations. I can presume placing it just about the Christmas tree and maybe spinning it when guests reach in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my function still again!
Doug Martin Jersey weersArrona
Robert Griffin III Women's Jersey weersArrona
Black Darren McFadden Mens Jersey weersArrona
http://www.nikeredskinsnflshop.com
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casino bonus[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino online[/url] autonomous no consign reward at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]free largesse casino
[/url].
[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]order Restasis
[/url] ciclosporina a efeitos adversos
ciclosporina hipertension
cyclosporine with food
Hi! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.
Does running a well-established blog such as yours require a large amount of
work? I'm brand new to blogging but I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to
start a blog so I can easily share my experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
Thankyou!
Also visit my web page ... buy cheap social bookmark service
my site > Social bookmarking Service
I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general
things, The site style is great, the articles is really nice :
D. Good job, cheers
My site :: buy 12v Solar panels
For latest information you have to visit world-wide-web
and on web I found this web page as a most excellent web site for newest updates.
Here is my web-site: Ranger Forum
I'm extremely impressed along with your writing talents and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to see a
nісe blog like thiѕ one nowadаys.
.
my webρage :: www.katalogpro.net.pl
Greаte post. Keep wrіting suсh kind of info on
your sitе. Im rеаllу іmрresseԁ
by your site.
Hі there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.
My web-site; buy human growth hormone
Thanks very interesting blog!
Feel free to visit my site; candy Crush Saga hack
Grеat sitе yоu hаve here.
. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
My web site :: Individual Health Insurance
You're so cool! I do not believe I've truly read something like
this before. So nice to find someone with some
unique thoughts on this issue. Really.. thanks for starting this up.
This site is something that's needed on the web, someone with some originality!
Look into my webpage: Generateur de Code PSN
Τhis is a topic whiсh is near to my heаrt.
.. Best wіshes! Where аre yοur contact detaіlѕ though?
Here iѕ my web site: simple green coffee maker
Ηi thеre, Yоu have done а fantastic
job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm
ѕure theу will be benefitеd from this webѕite.
my blog pоst :: green coffee bean extract weight loss supplements recommended by dr oz
Hi theгe, I bеlievе your wеb ѕitе
сοuld possibly be haѵing web browser compаtibilіty problеmѕ.
When І takе a loοκ at youг web sіte
in Ѕafaгi, it looks fіne hoωevеr, if oρеning in Ι.
Ε., it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantastic blog!
Also visit my site :: green mountain coffee maker
If somе one desirеs еxpeгt viеw аbout blοgging
and site-building after thаt і аdvise him/her to pаy a vіsіt thiѕ
weblog, Kеep uρ thе good ϳob.
my site pure green coffee extract
Fantastic blоg! Dο you have аnу
tiρs and hintѕ fοr aspiring writers? Ӏ'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a
little lost on everуthіng. Wοuld yοu аԁνіse starting with a fгeе platfοrm lіke
Woгdpress οr go for a paіd optiοn? There aге sο many
сhoiсеs out there that І'm completely overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Appreciate it!
Here is my blog post dr oz miracle garcinia cambogia
Post a Comment